Saturday, March 12, 2005

Stuck On You: Now I Know Why

Just finished watching "Stuck on You" (Matt Damon, Greg Kinnear, Cher, etc.) and it took nearly ninety minutes for us to realize why this movie was recommended to us. We nearly herniated with laughter at the following interchange. Cher is being held hostage by a large black man, and Greg Kinnear is being held at gunpoint by the black man's partner, who demands:

Gun guy: "OK, Beasley, give us the DNA and we'll give you the girl."
Greg: "I don't know what you're talking about."
Black Guy: "Don't give us dat--the smegma from the dead hooker's perineum! Our boss wants it."
Greg: "OK, take it easy."
Gun guy: "Hand it over."
Greg: "All right, I got it right here."

I mean, what more could one ask for in movie dialogue? Smegma from a dead hooker's perineum. I finally found a title for my autobiography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home