Friday, March 25, 2005

Today is my Birthday

Today is my birthday. I was born in 1965. You do the math. I just heard on the radio that I share this birthday with Bela Bartok. Also, Paul Michael Glaser, the guy who played "Starsky" on "Starsky & Hutch", Gloria Steinem, Elton John, Aretha Franklin, Anita Bryant (eek!), Howard Cosell, Arturo Toscanini. There's one more celebrity, but I can't stand her so I won't mention her here. If anyone knows who it is, keep it to yourself. Have a wonderful day, everyone!

P.S. What an irony that Elton John and Anita Bryant share the same birthday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Michael Darling. How the hell did this happen to us? We can't be this old! Oh well, it's better than the alternative.

Love,
Paula

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home